Monday, September 16, 2019

Attempt at State Citizenship


[Paget Hill ©]
c/o #### Any Street,
Any City, CA [RFD 9####]
without UNITED STATES


16th September 2019


My Town Post Office 
General Post-office [Judicial District]
c/o ### S Any St, 
Any Town, CA [RFD 9####]
without UNITED STATES


Dear General Post-office [Judicial District], 

I was wondering if you could be so kind as to place in my possession a Non-Domestic, states of the union passport application.  I would very much like to travel the non-Domestic states of the union and other lands without being harassed by District of Columbia employees and the like on lands across the sea.
.

My phone number is (###) ###-####, where you may text or call, or you may send post to the address above.

I very much appreciate your time and assistance.  Thank-you and Bright Day Thoughts.


With Respect,



Designated [Paget Hill ©]






No comments:

Post a Comment