Saturday, November 7, 2020

They Have to Disclose Plans




[I went to Kaiser's pharmacy to get drugs for someone who had a stroke recently and is fully  invested in Western Medicine.


I was told to stand with my feet on these little feet marks on the ground so I did and I looked up to see me in a computer screen. I said to the lady, "What's that?"


Typical of Western medicine, I was given no informed consent. She told me that it would turn white if I had a fever.


"So was I just irradiated?"


"I don't know."


"What's it called so I can research it?"


"I don't know."


People, Western Medicine very rarely gives you informed consent about anyting. And if they are asking you to wear a mask, then they believe in The Germ Theory subliminal. That means they don't know anything!


She at least asked me what Wag the Dog was. So I informed her that nothing in the air has ever been isolated and they're calling it covid or corona... just like in the movie where they made up a country and made up of war. "They always tell you what they're going to do."

You see, in disclosing plans, you are not an innocent victim. You are now consenting, from their point of view.]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment