Monday, August 23, 2021

Call to FDA Nazi/AI Group



I called 888-463-6332. I pressed one for biologics and I pressed four to speak to a representative, but I got an answering machine. 

I told them my name is "Debbie" I gave them my phone number. I said I wanted them to call back and answer my questions.

My questions were 1) How many people have to die before FDA will take away approval? 

2) How could you make approval for a vaccine when this isn't even as bad as a normal flu? 

3) How could you give approval for this when no natural contagious virus was ever isolated? 

Then, I went into other questions...

4) So, is Janet's family being threatened? 

5) Was she being paid to do this?

I ended with I am most interested, though, in what is the number of dead people before you will take away approval?

Please give me a call thank you.  

[Please call the FDA and ask them if it is true that the FDA has approved the Pfizer “covid vaccine.”  You could add that you know how the media lies and find it hard to believe that a pharmaceutical that has killed so many people world wide would be approved, so you thought you would call and ask.]

 



 


https://youtu.be/EaYn6QM2Ny8

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/08/23/1030251410/pfizer-covid-vaccine-fda-approval

A person posted this.

"URGENT. The FDA did NOT "approve" any Covid "Injection". They reissued the EUA. page 2.

On August 23, 2021, FDA approved the biologics license application (BLA) submitted by BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH for COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) for active immunization to prevent COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 in individuals 16 years of age and older.

On August 23, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the public health or safety under section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the August 12, 2021 letter of authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify that the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA."

Final_Pfizer+LOA+to+issue+with+BLA+approval+08.23.21_v2.pdf

Man, this is just like their Wag the Dog Psy-op of the last nineteen months.  They are confusing because they are not honest.  They know this product is a killer and a "reprogrammer."

 

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/08/stew-peters-show-fda-approval-is-illegal-new-world-order-horror-described-by-australian-govt-official/

Janet, a chief for the center of drug evaluation research, approved OxyContin, Fentanyl and now the bot & clot $hot.

 

8/24/21 added

A woman at the FDA returned my call asking how she could help me.

I explained that I was confused because on the FDA’s website, it states that they approved the Pfizer shot, but the 13-pages from Pfizer says that an Emergency Use Authorization was what was done.

She said that yesterday, the FDA approved Pfizer, which now will be called “Commurnity” or something, for those sixteen years of age and older.  It has full approval.

The EUA was put in place for those 12-15 years old and for the third dose.

So, I asked my question: How many people have to die before the shot will get pulled?

She laughed and then said that they “don’t have an exact number.” !!!!

She said something about “raw data,” but I was still rather floored over the last response.  Then, she said that there are “no results of investigations.”  There is nothing to say that deaths were “directly caused by the vaccine.”

She snapped at me that she had many friends who died of the covid and I am being insulting to say that no virus exists.  (I said that no natural, wild contagious virus has been isolated not that an engineered virus does not exist.)  I said that I am sorry for her loss.  But since no virus has been isolated, for all we know, they could have died from the flu.  She said, “The flu has been eliminated.”  (I swear.  I thought we were just being funny when we said that.  The FDA believes that!!!)  She went on to explain that with the “social distancing,” people being apart from each other, the flu has been eliminated. (No, I did not think to ask how come it eliminated the flu but not the covid, nor did I think to ask if the flu shot has been retired.)

Instead, she talked about how many kids are being hospitalized now.  (Now, after the shot has been out awhile.)  I mentioned how the shot is transmitting.  (And I still see it as your responsibility to be of a frequency to rise above it, since I am not into victimhood.)  She, of course, told me that it is not true.  I asked about the package insert.  She said it is on their FDA website.  I asked why it is not in the box.  It is not their business.  (What???)  I informed her the paper that comes with the box says, “Intentionally blank.”  (She did not know, but EUA, I think, gives a company the power to do that.  Now that it has been approved, Pfizer should have a real insert.)

She says they have an approval package and the insert is included.

She quoted what she calls misinformation by anti-vaxxers that the covid harmed 99.5% of the population.  (Well, I certainly saw no sick people until the shot was out.)  At any rate, she says that that statement is false, that 600,000 people have died of the covid.  I reiterated that no wild contagious virus has been isolated and the PCR, which is not a test, helped her to arrive at that number. Then she went into talk about the mRNA and how it has always been a vaccine, not a gene therapy.  She said that the FDA has nothing to do with mandatory or not.  I said, “Well, we have to just agree to disagree because you work for a place where Big Pharma has its tentacles and one day you will be held accountable.  (I am not religious, but spiritual.  I have been dragged into a spiritual court before when I was releasing all of humanity from implants and got into trouble because that is inappropriate.  So, I know the place exists.  I vote they get held accountable there.)

She said, “That’s bullshit!  Well, I'm not into all your God stuff. I’m an atheist.”  I opened my mouth to speak, and the line was dead.

The FDA has people working there who are not religious or spiritual.  They are out for self-gain in this point of focus (lifetime).  They are not into independent science, only in what Big Pharma wants.  I still say that someone somewhere got a lot of money and their family got to live…for now...and so, it was approved.

 

 8/25/21 added

Wow! Commurnity is a separate "vaccine" and is not on the market, yet!!!

https://rumble.com/vlmd4g-pfizer-seeking-full-indemnification.html

[It appears that because the US slaves believe that the FDA approved this deadly weapon that our military groups are forcing their active duty personal to have this weapon injected into them.

Please call the FDA and ask them:

1) Was it Commurnity or Pfizer Covid vaccine that was approved?

2) Is Commurnity on the market?

Ask whatever questions you want, but it is important that you call and ask.  They need to see that not all Americans are reactionaries who just roll over and allow harm to come to them because they have been strong-armed by alphabet soups in bed with Big Pharma.

Now, go. Anchor the light.  Hwa!]

 https://usawatchdog.com/fda-lied-vax-not-approved-still-experimental/

 

8/26/21 added

[Honestly, there is so much confusion over if the FDA approved something (and if so, what was it?), that you should know that there is a huge lie here somewhere. Avoid this shot or suffer the consequences. If you're going to trust the devil, you will get what you're asking for.]


8/28/21 added

8/31/21 Added

9/2/21 added

9/5/21 added

No comments:

Post a Comment