Friday, November 18, 2022

The Spell


 


In this point of focus (lifetime), I chose what was to become the ovum with the genetic information I wanted from ancestors (and especially from my mother) long, long before the day that I orchestrated the conception of this Physical body. I sent my Monadic Ray into it…possibly my Casual body as well…and waited a really long earth time to allow that ovum-to-be to ripen. On the day, I chose the genetic information I wanted from my father and entered what I wanted to develop into the sperm I had chosen. I, my Monadic Ray, rode it as a horse, if you will, and we waited while about twenty-three acrosomes (enzymatic heads of sperms) worked on making a hole in the egg so that we could ride in and fertilize the egg I had chosen. Each point of focus is different for me.  I don’t always choose every detail carefully. I’m certain I have entered an abandoned baby before it was born and took over another’s plans…only, changing what was brought to that Physical body, thus changing the outcome for that baby. My point is that before birth is when you have the opportunity to choose your gender for your work here. Draco and company have humanity under a spell in thinking they may make the choice AFTER birth.

Cultural gender roles are what any human is free to change. I read about a Lakota (Native) male of the 1800’s. He wanted to be intimate with a man. He wanted to dress in the pretty dresses and jewelry of the women. He disliked killing, stealing horses, and hunting and wanted to dress animals and prepare foods as the women did. He knew he was a male. It was the cultural gender roles that he wanted to switch. No culture, after all, has a Right to inform you what your likes and dislikes are to be. He was so fortunate. (Well, this is a human way of looking at a pre-birth plan.) A male was there in that band who desired to be intimate with a man. Walla! A match literally made in Heaven. These men knew they were men. Everyone seemed to accept them as they were: men living with their likes. There was no spell here. No-one convinced the woman-man that he had a vagina or a menstrual cycle. No-one convinced him that he could give birth to a child, though I’m certain he supported other women in caring for their young.

Likewise, it is conceivable that a woman from long ago who desired fighting and stealing horses and deeds of grandeur—but desired to be intimate with a man—could have lived. This woman would still be a woman and if she entered a Cheyenne lodge, she would go in the woman direction, not the male direction, because she would have known she was a woman. It would have been the cultural gender role she was rebutting. No spell here. She knew she had no penis.

I recently heard, “They are in the bathroom.” I was so confused. After all, how many people could fit in that tiny bathroom and why would multiple people go together? It was explained to me that this human is a they, because this human is both male and female. So, let’s pause here to think of the ones who have had difficult lifetimes because they were born 53% male or 51% female. They literally are both and yet neither. They were born with a large clitoris, perhaps no uterus, and the like. These ones led tormented lives made worse by mean humans and their name-calling, shunning, and killing. But today, healthy males and females have unhealthy minds (under a spell) and they actually think because they state they are ninety-seven genders or two genders, that they are! The most dangerous for humans are the ones who maim themselves and render offspring impossible. Draco and company want the successive human here. It is as a robot and cannot procreate. (Long ago, the Puppeteers tweaked some humans and made the pig. Draco get off on happenings such as that.) The pig was made right under other humans’ eyes. The successive human is happening under the humans’ and mankind’s eyes. The spell is working on humans, but the humans able to rise above the frequency of the spell are setting themselves apart from the insanity. They are mankind.

Humans, it is gender roles of your culture that you may switch and identify with. That’s called likes and dislikes. You can’t deny your uterus or penis just because you’ve been convinced that you can. Be Powerful in your Feminine or Masculine role how you see fit. Be intimate with those you desire. But know that a doctor did not assign a gender to you at your birth. That belief is part of the spell you are under. Be the woman or man you were born in your way, but don’t allow anyone to convince you that you are a they! You are perfect, whole, complete as you are. You are the best You possible. Break the spell with the Power held within you that the opponent to humanity fears.

Péveameohtse! (Peh vey yum may oats): Go in a good way.

Now, go. Anchor the light. Hwa!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment