Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Cat v. Coyote

 


Opting out of Western Medicine treatments and pharmaceuticals doesn’t necessarily equate to neglect.

On Monday, July 17th at 6 AM, my ten-year-old cat was attacked by a coyote just outside the fence to my home. The coyote seemed youngish and strong; healthy. The eyes conveyed intelligence and dismay at my mother for having shooed it away.

The coyote had had my cat on his back, biting his mouth and throat. My mother ran outside yelling, flailing her arms and the coyote was distracted enough for my cat to run across the street. The coyote followed and so did my mom. My cat got up into the engine of a parked car, growling. The coyote ran away but returned an hour and fifteen minutes later searching for my cat. (By then, my cat was on the dining room table having received a warm cloth bathing of wounds, having eaten, and taken water.)

I was worried about what I would find when I got my cat from that car. Would I have to take him to a vet? I really didn’t want to do that, not liking the va(cine pressure from doctors the last ten years, nor drugs.

I wrote this on July 30, 2023, as my cat was relaxing outside in the backyard in the sun and had not had to take him to the vet, yet. (I will eventually re-examine his teeth to see how they are doing since I saw a broken small tooth on the day of the attack.)

Here’s what I did for him.

I immediately gave him one squirt of Rescue Remedy and later, one squirt of Dr. Dale’s dental homeopathy in case there was trauma to the teeth. (I saw drops of blood where the coyote prowled near the car and damage near my cat’s mouth, so figured his teeth had been working hard!)

It took us about a half an hour to get him out of the engine and into the house. He was so traumatized, after the Rescue Remedy, I only used warm water on a paper towel to clear away the blood. I’m certain not all of it was just my cat’s blood. I also took another warm paper towel to start cleaning off the urine. It looked like the left lower tooth went into my cat’s jowls and the left upper tooth scraped under my cat’s left eye. On the other side, it looked like a top tooth went into my cat’s lower right lip on the outside. He had a small broken tooth and possibly a line in one canine may be cracked.

He ate and drank and went to sleep for the day in my room, where he goes in times when he feels threatened.

I BioOscillated him for twenty minutes. His eyes revealed that he loved the energy. (You know that slow blinking when a cat enjoys sunlight? That.) Here’s what I say about the BioOscillator (in my book Interdimensional Disturbances Access Denied, Chapter 7) since you may not know about this tool:

“BioGenesis is a trade name for beautiful glass objects that come in a variety of shapes and abilities, or functions. The largest, the rocket shaped BioOscillator, for example, is a powerful gizmo capable of ridding the body’s Multi-dimensional layers of noxious debris, including entity hitchhikers and the influences from negative alien implants.”

A few times, I did a mental imagery BioOscillating where the tool was really small and the energy was directed, getting into nooks and crannies.

He had a total of two color-light sessions doing a scale: red through to violet, and then lemon, turquoise, magenta, scarlet red, pink, and the first time, purple for pain.

Three mornings, he had twenty minutes under the Infra-Red lamp.

At first, I bathed him with just hot water on a cloth that cooled to be able to dab him with it and held it there when he could take it. (And continued to use it over his urine-laden body to make a start on ridding him of animal warfare smells.) From Day 2-7, three times a day, he was bathed with either Celtic salt or Master’s Miracle II soap in that water. By Day 3’s end, I pulled a loose, pussy plug out of a hole on the left under his chin. I held it so it could droop. It was the shape of a tooth, a lower canine, I think because it was smaller than a front top fang. The hole was deep, red, and clean. Fur had hidden it from my view, but it was getting bathed thanks to the lip wound. Once that pus left, it never came back. The hole healed nicely. I plucked fur away from the wound making a clear space all the way to the wound near his lip.

I used one drop of Helichrysum (by SnowLotus) mixed with a little coconut oil (liquid because it was warm here), and some edible Clay I received from Humbleweed.net. I placed that paste around the deep hole, avoiding the raw hole. (My intention was to address the hard bump from the hole to his lip. Was it pus that needed to come out?) But it seemed when my cat was feeling a bit better, he used his paw to spread it around and would have ingested some of it by way of cleaning himself. The first time, he permitted it to harden a little. I did this about four times.



Day 6, I noticed two fang prints in his back near his tail. I saw it because fur was falling out. I plucked fur away from it to make it easier to observe and only bathed it twice as it was doing fine.



I have a nice flea comb that he enjoys feeling, so I did that on him 2-3 times a day so he could enjoy something and lift his spirits. (Whatever it is that your recuperating animals enjoys, see if you can do that for him or her.) Interestingly, for three days, this defleaing process was strange. I got more eggs, strange fur coming off, and fleas more so than when he’s outside. The parasites knew he was down and it made them flourish. I wouldn’t have thought to do this. I only did it because I was trying to raise his spirits and it turned out he needed it three times a day! Also, by about Day 3, I did this outside in the backyard as often as I could. Sometimes he stayed out there longer than at other times. 7/30/23, he stayed outside the back sleeping all morning and into the afternoon.

He slept a lot during the first four days.

For three days, I gave him water through a dropper (once an hour for part of the day) just because I wasn’t seeing him drinking except right after the attack. He might have been, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt and he’d love the attention. (Attention is a terrific remedy!)

Two weeks later, he went out the front, walked down our short path and came back inside. 7/30/23, he went outside the front, turned to sit on bricks near roses, stayed a little longer than the day before, and came back in when a dog on a leash approached our sidewalk.

He ate here and there, but it was about Day 4, when he started really showing interest in food again. He pushed the other cat (a female) out of the way as his usual self!

His wounds are well on the way to healing nicely.

7/30/23
8/1/23
7/30/23


8/2/23

8/2/2023 He seems normal (eating, sleeping, etc), but I still haven’t gotten around to checking his teeth.

        8/3/23 The two cats are very close together today. It took a week for the little black female cat to not balk and run from the boy. But today is the first day that they have been moving around the backyard together. (At 8AM, the female was outside and ran towards the kitchen door when a huge hawk showed up. After that, the boy went outside with her.)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment