Saturday, May 6, 2023

A Thorn in the Agents of the Government’s Side




I parented my child instead of the agents of the government. She opted out of every $hot the agents of the government intended for her. As a result, she has none of the va((ine injuries: allergies, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, mini-strokes, asthma, eczema, and all the other imbalances that these $hots give to make customers for life. They could not have my child. I was a thorn in the agents of the government’s side.

I stopped a cell tower (intended to be 4G and 5G) from being erected in Harbor City, California, despite being told I couldn’t, due to Section 704 of the 1996 Federal Telecommunications Act. Even after I had won, I still received letters asking me to give it up because I couldn’t win! To this day, there still is no tower there. They could not have me, my family, or my neighbors. I was a thorn in the agents of the government’s side.

In 2013, I moved to Harbor City and immediately called DWP and informed them that I presently had an analog electric meter and that they better NEVER turn up and replace it with a SMART meter. In 2016, I came home from work to see a SMART meter on my wall. Grr! After a two-hour call, they agreed to come by in a week and change it. They wanted me to pay for this. (That’s why it took two hours.) I lived there for another three years and never paid one cent related to having an analog meter. They could not have my money over this issue because I had called in 2013 communicating to them to not touch it. They could not harm my family with their Secret Military Armament Residential Technology. I was a thorn in the agents of the government’s side.

In 2019, I moved to a home that had a SMART meter. The landlord was fine with me having it replaced, which is why we agreed to move there. I called immediately. (The link below is where I talk about this.) I am to pay for not having a SMART meter, but in a way, I don’t. You see, they are slowly implementing the Social Credit System, so they are rewarding “good” behavior. In the future, I will not be able to be a Tier 1, because it will be related to the control one allows over him or herself. Right now, it’s related to those who do not use a lot of electricity. Being a Tier 1 right now means that over one two-month paying period I didn’t have to pay anything. The next paying-period, my bill was a mere five bucks! So, I don’t really pay for not having a SMART meter right now. The recent thing here is that California Water Service wants to install a SMART water meter. (And, in fact, were doing so, but really old valves have halted the process for one week.) I have opted out through a phone call and an e-mail and am waiting to hear from the supervisor. I intend to be a thorn in the agents of the government’s side, especially if they replace my analog one when I am not home.

 https://chasnqi.blogspot.com/2019/11/smart-meter-removal-101.html

No comments:

Post a Comment