Saturday, May 27, 2023

The GMOed Human

 



The God people speak of, I place into two categories: Source and the Puppeteers. When one speaks, I can tell which one this human follows.

The Puppeteers tweaked the physical-ish spiritoid into the Genetic human and made artificial intelligence. 

We were genetically modified before we became the Genetic human, which is why I call it that. (Full definition in the book.) They are genetically modifying us more.

Look at the pig. That was one of the Puppeteers' changes to the human long ago.  I know. You think I'm crazy, but there is a reason they ate genetically close to thehuman. And as I state in my book, the fear they feel at death is ingested by the human today. That makes the human today more aggressive because if you eat a pig you are a cannibal.Humans eating humans makes the genetic human more aggressive. Which is what the Puppeteers want.

I started writing interdimensional disturbances access denied in 2005. I have a section on GMOs and on Germ Theory.

And here we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment