Sunday, July 23, 2023

Jason and Small Town Hype

 




When I saw the fourth meme on a Jason this morning, I finally read it to see what this was about. This being the new click-bait for the awake group as no-one in the woke group on my FB feed is discussing Jason Aldean’s song about a small town.

One of the memes mention Luke Bryan's virtuous stand. He is supposedly pulling licenses giving CMT permission to show his songs, thus no money will be made for all until they play Jason’s song. I immediately hypothesized that Luke and Jason must have the same handler. (And since I searched this Jason out just a little, it was enough to see that he has show dates soon.) I never heard of Jason until these four memes. If I were Jason’s handler, I might

·      Inform CMT of my plan and their part in it

·      Inform Luke his part in the plan and hand him his script

·      Inform Jason that he’ll be known within 48 hours

Bam!

A handler is usually more hidden than a manager. Here are what the two have in common.

 

Both:

Alexandra 

er@wm.com

Beverly Hills, CA
United States

 

David 

ev@wm.com

London,
United Kingdom

There's no end to the astral tugging (emotional tugs) that occurs to the supposed awake group. For categories that the supposed awake group speak of non-stop, we've had: weather-map manipulation, balloons, Bud, Target, submarines, cocaine in the White House, Sound of Freedom, and now Jason and his small town.

There's so many more. I just can't remember all of them as I scrolled passed them only briefly seeing them.

Chances are, if they, your controllers, get a whole bunch of people talking about one subject, the subject has been controlled to do just that.

https://bookingagentinfo.com/celebrity/luke-bryan/

https://bookingagentinfo.com/celebrity/jason-aldean/


No comments:

Post a Comment