Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Alphabet Soups Don’t Care for Your Health

The alphabet soups are any lettered group that humanity believes are there to support them when in reality, they are there to destroy humans.  The CDC is a perfect example.  For instance, they want to convince you to delay breastfeeding in order to support their biowarefare called vaccines (http://www.foodrenegade.com/cdc-advises-delayed-breastfeeding-boost-vaccine-efficacy/).  Don't fall for that line.  Their vaccines are useless and they harm whether you purposely deny your baby further by not giving the first milk, or not.  US state dentist boards and the ADA (American Dental Association) removed licenses from dentists, at one time, who used a diagnostic procedure that brought no harm to patients and actually prevented the onset of auto-immune diseases, simply because that procedure saved lives, as well as for speaking out against mercury fillings (Huggins Applied Healing, page 51 & 52).  Especially mercury has been a constant mode of attack by the alphabet soups.

The initialed groups that stand in authority in America do not behave as if they care for your health.  The dental associations and environmental agencies have not stopped the use of amalgam fillings in spite of all the evidence of harmful effects.  “Dental amalgam is considered a safe, affordable and durable material,” says the American Dental Association.1  In fact, “the American Dental Association, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U. S. Food and Drug Administration, and World Health Organization all agree that based on extensive scientific evidence, dental amalgam is a safe and effective cavity-filling material.”2   I propose that the alphabet soups don’t want to report the truth about mercury fillings.  Perhaps they don’t want to know the truth about them, so do what they have to do to make certain their studies will always prove the outcome that they want: that amalgam fillings are safe.

When I was a kid, I had 9 amalgam fillings placed in my mouth at once, and it was as if a barrier went up between me and the world—a barrier that I fought against until I had them out when I was an adult.  As a kid, I felt as though I could sit in my class at Pedregal Elementary and pick my nose if I wanted without anyone, Mrs. Berry included, seeing.  I remember teachers yelling at me and speaking to me asking questions of me that I just couldn’t understand.  At Montemalaga Elementary, Mr. Welch, the second time I did fourth grade, asked, “Will you mind me?”  I stared at him blankly.  I guessed at an answer, “No,” to which he became upset.  I always have had an excellent memory, but my brain seemed to have a hiccup in it.  I couldn’t figure out why I did strange things, upsetting people.  I am kind and thoughtful, yet for the period of time I had amalgam fillings, I felt very wrong.  If you’ve ever had many amalgam fillings placed in your mouth all at once, perhaps you remember a shocking change in yourself, as well.  Perhaps you choose to agree with the alphabet soups that mercury in this form is safe, because they are a group in authority.

In Europe, the dental association at least admits, “While amalgam fillings are in place, patients are exposed to mercury that is released through normal wear.”3  But overall, they seem to think that this is a small exposure and it’s not adverse to your health.  America is my concern, though, and while various groups in Scandinavia have banned the use of amalgam fillings,4 I still see them in the mouths of three-year-olds and it’s 2016!   Mercury fillings have been tied to Multiple Sclerosis as well as the vapor from the fillings being caught on scans and in the tissues,5 yet in America, doctors look at their patients, blinking in confusion, saying that they have no idea why MS is plaguing you!

Dr. Axe says, “According to a plethora of scientific data, these amalgam fillings leach dangerous, toxic mercury into the bodies of everyone who has them.”6  Why don’t the alphabet soups have this evidemnce?  Dr. Mercola says, Mercury vapors readily pass through cell membranes, across your blood-brain barrier, and into your central nervous system, where it can cause psychological, neurological, and immunological problems.”7  The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology is being ignored when it says, “It’s a biocompatibility nightmare. The scientific evidence has established beyond any doubt two propositions: that amalgam releases mercury in significant quantities, creating measurable exposures in people with fillings, and that chronic exposure to mercury, in the quantity released by amalgam, causes physiological harm.”8  Are there any healthy people with amalgam fillings?  Are there any babies born to mothers with amalgam fillings who are not showing evidence of having been poisoned by their mothers?

I learned long ago that mercury fillings were the start of environmental poisoning from mercury.  Mercury has been used in teeth since 1850’s.  The dentist, E. S. Talbot wrote about the poisoning by mercury fillings in 1883!9  It stands to reason that if mercury was being used back in the 1800’s, that the vapors releasesd into the air, fillings in dead bodies’ teeth, etc would have been harming the environment for a long time.  Like it says on the Toxic Teeth website, “Amalgam accounts for between 240-300 tons of mercury entering the market every year. In the United States, dental offices are the second largest user of mercury – and this mercury eventually ends up in our environment by one pathway or another. Dental mercury from amalgam pollutes:

    • water via not only dental clinic releases, but also human waste (amalgam is by far the largest source of mercury in our wastewater);
    • air via cremation, dental clinic emissions, sludge incineration, and respiration; and
    • land via landfills, burials, and fertilizer. 

Once in the environment, dental mercury converts to its even more toxic form, methylmercury, and becomes a major source of mercury in the fish people eat.”10  All of these aspects of amalgam fillings should stand as red flag to the authorities.  Why doesn’t it?  Would American alphabet soups mislead the public?  Could there be a reason to support Americans towards poor health?  Even though California has Informed Consent, do you really think dentists are warning patients about the danger of mercury fillings?  If the dentist spoke the truth, would a parent actually go through with the procedure?

How can supposed protectors of humans ignore this?

 







The alphabet soups have information that they withhold.

https://www.ll.mit.edu/news/DRACO.html








 

 

1 comment:

  1. I was suffering HEPATITIS B for over 3 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a herbal man Dr Chike on youtube, she said the Dr has herbal medicine/cure that cures HEPATITIS B also said the Dr has helped people with HIV/HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, SHINGLES , HSV Chlamydia , Fever, Rashes , LIVER disease, FIBROIDS and STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to contact him, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine via {DHL} with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine for 2 weeks he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Chike herbs/cure.. I pray you find a solution in him. For more information on how to get cured contact him on text via: +1 (719) 629 0982 or Facebook page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete