Saturday, October 2, 2021

Police Chief of Pasadena

 


I have been informed that we have a restaurant in Pasadena that requires a pharmaceutical in the blood stream in order to enter.  I will go there to see if being a pureblood US National can get me in.  First, I wanted to  send this.



Notice to the Principle is notice to the Agent.  Notice to the Agent is notice to the Principle.

Notice and the right to be heard.

 

 

October 2, 2021

 

Police Chief John Perez

Pasadena City Hall

100 North Garfield Avenue

Pasadena, CA 91101

 

Dear Chief Perez,

This communication is to introduce myself but also to give notice and to have the right to be heard. 

Enclosed is a copy of my affidavit of my notarized 'citizenship evidence' that is on file with the Secretary of State of the United States of America and the Attorney General of California.  You may place this 'citizenship evidence' permanently in my administrative file, because if businesses try to stop me from gaining entrance and if other attacks on my Constitutionally protected Rights occur, then your office may be hearing a lot from me.  I wanted to give notice since as a National, I am alien to the citizenship of the Fourteenth Amendment and have a Right to be barefaced and pureblooded despite certificate of vaccination ID requirements in order to gain entrance to any place.  Thank-you.

Please see the Certificate of Non-Citizenship Nationality policy statement below.

Section 101(a)(21) of the INA defines the term ‘national’ as ‘a person owing permanent allegiance to a state.’  Section 101(a)(22) of the INA provides that the term ‘national of the United States’ includes all U.S. citizens.”

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/us-citizenship/Certificates-Non-Citizen-Nationality.html

and

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/Advice-about-Possible-Loss-of-US-Nationality-Dual-Nationality/Dual-Nationality.html  Thank-you.

 

Sincerely,

 

Paget 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment