Friday, May 8, 2020

Djokavic's Reminder to Humanity



[Man, you should see what I do to the chemtrails with my mind!

It never occurred to me in a million years that this guy would be someone who would probably read my manuscript that touches on subjects such as this. Wow! I'm floored! Now, I do wonder why they chose to put dangerous conspiracy theory in quotes. According to the Gematria Effect, they are communicating something to us. But, though I've known about it for thirty years, I am not knowledgeable in that art. Remember, I was called conspiracy theorist for saying there's another post office there, but I proved it by using it. If you don't believe you can do something such as cleaning water with your mind, then you will prove yourself correct.

The newspaper won't allow me to log on to make a comment. It is really neat though that there's someone out there who's famous who may be able to reach people, because your mind is amazing and people are told all the time on the news how weak they are....how they need Big Pharma to give them drugs, etc.

Remember that 'conspiracy theorist' was coined in 1968 by the CIA because they had to do something to discredit the people who were rightfully discrediting them. (You are living their mind control experiments for real right now, for instance.)

I can guarantee you that the 1% elite do not want you to know that you can clean water with your mind. They don't want you to know that you can protect yourself from 5G and chemtrails with your mind, too! They don't want you to know that you can download nourishment from the Ethers, either. It's a lot easier to get you to panic if you're in fear and in ignorance.

So good for Novak in saying this and causing a stir. It's funny how empowering you is causing a stir, by the way.

It may also be that you need to be told by way of the 1% having to inform you, so that you can't cry later on that you didn't know the truth and that you were deceived. Know that, disclosure can look like this. Whether this tennis player player realizes it or not, he is telling you your mind can overcome the ingredients in a vial If somebody injects that into you. After all, there's probably no water on Earth that is more filthy than what's in a vaccine vial!]

No comments:

Post a Comment