Tuesday, August 16, 2022

One Year Anniversary

 


It has been one year since I first went on Roger’s show. I had only heard of “National” and “non-citizen” within a few days of this show. Man, it bothers me now that I know what non-citizen is and I kept saying it not knowing back then.

Now, I do not use Swiss Cows because they showed their true colors to me. Later, I learned that Mer had posted that link that I had found. (I had first “met” Mer on Ingri’s show 2/27/21, I think.)

Now, I see that I have to get rid of all licenses to be free of the system. If I hold an acupuncturist license, then I have to follow their rules. Same with driver’s license…

As for the health department and officials, I did get the legal teams writing to me, but have pulled back to become a common law know-it all first.

And y’all know my stance on the social security number.  If I unilaterally rescind the number, then I will not need to worry about the Part B bs. If I use the number they assigned to me, I will have to follow their rules.

I attempted to get my passport card read from September 24th when it arrived until the end of October 2021. I was in at least four states in that time. No-one cared to read it. No official or cop cared about it or my affidavit in my backpack. Now, I am working on truly experiencing being liberated.

I will not “Practice Medicine Without a License” until I have completely “come out of her.”

Now, on Facebook jail. Since I sent my affidavit to what’s-his-face and “put them on notice” twice, I have not been put in jail more than two hours since, despite constantly pushing the envelope. I have received warnings, though. Prior, I ended up in "jail" constantly.

Jamboree was fun and I met many new friends, including Daryl, Mike, Bob, Harvey, Tim, Jimmy, Terrance, Geoff, Brent B...


https://castbox.fm/episode/Radio-Ranch-8.17.21-id1463869-id415139491?country=us

https://www.republicbroadcastingarchives.org/immunize-wizely-with-ingri-cassel-feb-27-2021-hour-1/


Added 8/17/2022

https://castbox.fm/episode/Radio-Ranch-8.17.22-id1463869-id522979888?country=us


 

No comments:

Post a Comment