Thursday, March 16, 2023

They Control What You Think You See



OMG, you guys. This is why I say do not watch the news!!! They can make you see what they want you to see. They can get you all riled up (Astrally tugged)!

Just look at the first 10 mins of this. https://www.bitchute.com/video/QiFUWdOaj8Hl/

And, btw, Australia, they will lie to you and sell your own slavery to you as convenience. It's control of yourself that you are handing over to them. Don't be daft!
AI is counting on manipulating your Mental body. Stop it! Think!
Crikeybloodymoses, think!!!

Then, within the next 10 mins, the Imposter Ray is discussed. (That's what I call it in my book, Interdimensional Disturbances Access Denied). It disconnects a human from their Monadic Ray in that the person thinks he or she is standing in alignment with the Sound of Self, but they are hooked into AI. Yes, it is true that the (ovid $hot injected this AI into people, but as I warn in my book: it is transmitted to humans also through glyphosate. Think about it. Foods and va((ines deliver glyphosate to you and to your food (Plants & animals). The GMO-aware crowd avoid it and Western Medicine. Enter ND's controlled by the opponent to humanity. They give you IV vitamin C with glyphosate. You HAVE TO request non-corn vitamin C in order to not be injected with the same stuff they place in average va((ines!

They will have you by what you don't know! They control you through what you think you see.

As for humans being controlled because of what was injected into them, they perfected frequency and entity control of those who took anti-depressants long ago. In 2013, I hurt the feelings of a friend because I would not let her stay in my home because she made the choice to go on anti-depressants. I knew that now she could be controlled, weaponized by the opponent to humanity.
And as you can see from my shirt in my profile picture on Facebook, all va((ines need to be outlawed. You have been lied to about contagious "viruses." These $hots are not safe, effective, or necessary...except they are necessary to the opponent to humanity.

They ALWAYS start AI things in AUS or NZ before it comes to America. (In 2016, I was shocked to see a machine to take orders (despite humans being there) in a fast food restaurant and recently, I saw it here in America.)

My Kiwi relatives, what do you (who have had the $hot and trust your agents of the government) think your highest death rate is from? And why didn't it happen by April 2020 if their narrative was the truth???

As I also mention in my book, before the Genetic human was tweaked into existence by the Puppeteers, we were the Physical-ish spiritoids. Before Implants in our DNA, we were Indigenous (without genes). Anyone here at that time (and since if with no genes) is the true Indigenous one. The "Indians" were aware of them (just as we may be aware of the robotic human, the successive human, amongst us now). We can rise above those Implants. We can make it unimportant that we were born a Genetic human, the slave. (Aboriginal, if you think about it, a='s no/not, so not original. The indigenous was original and had no genes. Next, was the first Genetic humans, who we know as aboriginals and "Indians.")

These were my thoughts while listening to Max's video (link above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment