Monday, July 25, 2022

Presumptive Notice to File with Court Clerk

 


I have sent two of these Presumptive Notices from where I dwell, the Judicial District, and possibly because the envelopes give me away, when these reached Washington DC, they stopped being tracked.  I cannot prove they arrived.  I have not received the green cards back.

So, last Wednesday, I sent this discharging the debt with reserve notes. (In average language, I paid money.) I sent it from within the system, the District of Columbia, which is far-reaching...even to the shores of Australia.

My plan has been...it seems all year...to have the 30 days pass and be able to file it in a District Court near me with all the proof that it arrived.  The plan is to use this paper (and court filing number) in lieu of a passport card, since my goal is to leave the system entirely...eventually.


Hillebrand, Paget                                                                                      

c/o  ### Street,

City, State #####                                                                                     

 

16 July 2022

 

 

Secretary of State Blinken

Department of State

2201 C Street NW,

Washington, DC 20520

 

 

Re: substantive law and evidence

 

 

Dear Secretary of State Blinken:

Please disaffirm the following facts using substantive law and evidence.

1)     After the Civil War, the Fourteenth Amendment was passed to protect the newly freed slaves giving them the political status of US Citizens.

2)     The passage of the Fourteenth Amendment did not affect or change existing political status of white citizens known as State Nationals and now known as US Nationals.

3)     I have the Right/Duty to choose which political status I want to be.

4)     I have not abdicated Natural Rights/Duties, nor given consent to trespass.

5)     I experience body autonomy and self-determination and may roam without a mask, PCR “test” and without any vaccine.

You have thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of this Notice to respond to me in notarized affidavit form with a man or woman signing the affidavit.  Failure to reply within thirty (30) calendar days to this Notice disaffirming the above statements means you acquiesce to their validity. As per number three, my status is as US National.

 

Sincerely yours,                                    

 

                           

 Hillebrand, Paget                                                                  

                                                           

                                                                                Witness                                                    Witness

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment