Monday, November 23, 2020

Letters to Depatment of Health Demanding Proof of Claim an Isolate Exists




Please write to your county and state health departments demanding they show proof of claim that a pathogen has been isolated. I wrote my address "normal" on their letters in hopes of hearing back from them, but I sent them through the General Post-office written in the required format on the envelopes.  

I also sent this to Mark Ridley-Thomas, the LA County Supervisor of DPH.

 

23 November 2020

 

Sandra Shewry, Acting Director CDPH

PO Box 997377, MS 0500

Sacramento, CA 95899

 

Dear Ms. Shewry,

 

Under the Freedom of Information Act and out of a need to have proof of claim demonstrated, I am requesting that you please show me full, accurate, and complete records that the SARS II/Covid-19 pathogen (that is supposedly in the air, alive on surfaces, and harmful to humans through contact of each other) has been isolated.  It is fair for a living man who is being required to wear a mask, physically distance and to take the covid test to request proof of claim that the pathogen exists.  The CDC admitted they have no proof of an isolate known as SARS II/Covid-19 that is in the air.  I am especially interested in papers discussing an isolate taken from a symptomatic patient that has not been contaminated by any genetic material. 

 

Further, along with demonstrable proof that an isolate exists, please show proof of claim that me wearing a mask stops the spread of said isolate/pathogen and that wearing a mask causes me no harm.

 

Thank-you.  I am looking forward to hearing from you.





 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment