Saturday, September 14, 2019

Stop 5G Letters Written in Olde English Font

Here's what I sent today with a 2 cent stamp...written in Olde English. See, Congressman Ted Lieu's letter (probably meant to tell me all the great things he's done) to me  had the Washington address in Olde English saying Congress of the United States. I think that means that that part is the realish part of the US. (Sorry, but there is a fiction and you most likely accept it as true.)
I just wanted to be seen as a liberated person, not under federal jurisdiction, and thought I'd have more success with that if I used the real PO rather than the USPS which was invented in 1970, so I sent Lieu's letter with a 2 cent stamp using the General PO, not USPS.
Anything in brackets takes it off the page, so in a sense, I am saying this is who I am, but I am not a name. A name will bring me into their federal jurisdiction, so I want it off the page. Confusing, perhaps, but I wanted you to see the letter I sent today.
I am changing my address in case this gets shared. It's fine with me if people use it as a model and say their own thing.
[First Last names ©]
c/o #### 208th Street,
Any City, CA, [RFD 9####]

September 14, 2019

Ted W. Lieu
c/o #### Any  Ave., Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA [RFD 9####]

Dear Ted. W. Lieu,
Thank-you so much for your kind offer in your letter which I received on the 12th. You said, “If you need help resolving an issue with the federal government, let us know.” Please stop 4G/5G assaults.
Since, when it is against the wishes of any private person, it is inappropriate for cell towers and 5G antennas to be installed on grounds occupied by living men who are not under federal jurisdiction, I am invoking my right to request that officials stop hiding behind Section 704 of the FCC’s Telecommunication Act of ’96. It is against Universal Law to have us assaulted with military grade weapons instead of using alternate means and taking most towers at least back to 3G.
Please stop the construction of 4G/5G towers/antennas immediately, allow the proof of harm along with original intention to be revealed, and take down the current 4G/5G towers/antennas now. As a private person, I am invoking that the area, the places I visit in Southern California, my home, be free of the harmful 4G towers and harmful military weapon known as 5G.
The federal government has no jurisdiction over private persons; therefore, is liable within their own courts and system for assaulting those not in their jurisdiction.
Thank-you.

Bright Day Thoughts,

[First Last name©]


This was also written in Olde English because I am invoking the laws of 1775 and will send this through the General Post Office of 1775 with a 2 cent stamp. I have changed some key words. (It has the same address info written in the same style as Lieu's letter.)

Dear Governor Newsom,
Please stop 4G/5G assaults. Since—when it is against the wishes of any private person—it is inappropriate for cell towers and 5G antennas to be installed on grounds occupied by living men who are not under federal jurisdiction, I am invoking my right to request that officials stop hiding behind Section 704 of the FCC’s Telecommunication Act of ’96. It is against United States Judicial District standing to have us assaulted with federal military weapons instead of using alternate means and taking most towers at least back to 3G.
Please stop the construction of 4G/5G towers/antennas immediately, allow the proof of harm along with original intention to be revealed, and take down the current 4G/5G towers/antennas now. As a State citizen, I am invoking that the area, the places I visit in Southern California, my home, be free of the harmful 4G towers and harmful military weapon known as 5G.
The federal government has no jurisdiction over private persons; therefore, is liable within their own courts and system for assaulting those not in their jurisdiction. Thank-you.
Bright Day Thoughts,

[First Last name ©]

What do you think?
Olde English is difficult to read, but...Well, it's a new angle anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment