Sunday, October 30, 2022

Dear Bonta, Measure A Seems Unlawful

 


(I ask for the letter to be placed in my administrative file because there should be many letters in there that I can call into a courtroom one day to reveal the tyranny that he has allowed. I ask for the envelope to be placed there because it was sent through the Judicial District where I am behaving as "reasonable mankind" from American Jurisprudence's Reasonable Man Doctrine.)

Jones, Jane                                                                        

c/o #### E. (name) Street

City, California

 

 

30 October 2022

 

 

Attorney General Bonta

CA Department of Justice

PO Box 944255

Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

Re: lawfulness of Measure A

 

Dear Attorney General Bonta:

Please show me where it is lawful for Measure A to be on a ballot. The sheriff supports people and is elected. Where does it say in our Constitution that a charter may be made for the people to vote to have control of the sheriff move away from the people to another authority?

Please place this letter and envelope in my administrative file. Thank you.

 

Sincerely,

 

Jane Jones

 

 Added 11/06/2022 https://www.brighteon.com/83f1438b-72f4-467f-9107-ac86a2f935c1

No comments:

Post a Comment