Saturday, October 15, 2022

Root Canal Gone Bad

 


I felt something was “off” with a tooth. When I went in, the dentist marveled how the crown was soft. I thought that was because bacteria must be “fuming,” “eating” my crown up. When he took it off, he balked like the smell was disgusting. He put the crown back on and told me the root canal had gone bad. He wanted me to go across the street immediately for another root canal. I felt that if I had done that, I would have had a heart attack or something. Alarms were going off.

 

I found a Hal Huggins-trained dentist and made an appointment. I had the tooth removed and had a sample of the little critters attacking the area sent out for DNA testing.

 

Unfortunately, when I had a uterine problem two years prior, including adenomyosis, I did not have them keep the evidence to send it out for a DNA test, but I KNOW many of the same critters would have been found there. I feel a highway was set up and traffic was going both ways. I was strong and did not do much Western Medicine, so I felt my uterus was my weakest organ since I have had a child and a miscarriage. (I still have my uterus; just not the evidence from a fibroid and adenomyosis that was removed.)

 

The Hal Hugginns-trained dentist had a ND there to take some blood, spin it, separating it so that plasma could fill the hole once the tooth had been removed with all the root canal debris. (I thought that was cool...filling the hole with my own self!) I had 50 grams of IV vitamin C during the procedure and the day after.  Here are the results of that DNA test.

 

Sample Type: Root Canal Tooth The following bacteria were detected in the sample that was submitted for testing: Veillonella parvula, Streptococcus constellatus, Streptococcus mitis, Prevotella nigrescens, Rothia dentocariosa, Treponema denticola, Granulicatella adiacens, Streptococcus gordonii, Streptococcus intermedius, Campylobacter showae, Propionibacterium acnes, Fusobacterium nucleatum ss vincentii, Leptotrichia buccalis, Lactobacillus vaginalis, Haemophilus aphrophilus, Bifidobacterium catenulatum, Entamoeba species, Dialister pneumosintes, Prevotella denticola, Fusobacterium nucleatum ss polymorphum, Gemella morbillorum, Campylobacter gracilis, Capnocytophaga ochracea, Actinomyces gerencseriae, and Actinomyces naeslundi


This was a PCR tool used on the DNA of the bacterial critters. The PCR should be used on Bechamp's microsomases: bacteria, cells...not debris from a cell trying to seek balance as they use the PCR for so-called viruses. 

An interesting experience to me was in 2016, just one month after the tooth and root canal debris were removed, I met Muriel Agnes, a practitioner of German Auricular Medicine, who was soon to become one of my teachers. I had her look at my ear and she named the tooth that was effected, knowing something had happened there. (We hold everything on our ears...It's beyond amazing!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment