Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The Toxine’s Etheric Component of Attack

 


Three times now, I have seen the Etheric level component of the toxine’s attack on humanity. The toxine is the weapon pedaled to humans as a va(cine. It transmits physical matter that has, with equipment, been proven to be in non-$hotted-up people.1 (Refer to the manufacturers’ practice of transmissibility with past v*ccines: hospitals warn not to enter ICU’s if a visitor has had a list of $hots within six weeks. There is no “live” virus. So, what was being transmitted?) How can I be so certain that this $hot has an Etheric attack within it? 1) I saw it. 2) I know about Physical, Etheric, and both Physical/Etheric implants as discussed in my book.2

 The first time I saw the Etheric component was the morning after a long-time friend visited us from Australia. From November 2021 to July 2022, he had had four Pfi…. $hots. I saw huge spots on the edge of my aura. They were spaced apart. The next morning, they were tiny and had multiplied exponentially. I got in touch with the non-physical court and stated my case that I have warning signs up3 making it clear that any attack is trespassing and that if an attack enters my space, the controllers of the attack just entered into a contract with me. Things settled down during the ten days of his visit, but I did ingest “the goop” daily.4

Yesterday, I socialized a lot, not giving “c*vid era bs” a thought. This morning, I awakened to seeing the Etheric attack waiting outside my aura again. The dots were medium sized, smaller than the first sighting, but more of them. They were less in number and larger than the second sighting. This was enough to convince me that the two densest bodies are under attack. (But I theorize that the $hot’s prey has the imposter raystanding in for conscious connections with the Causal body and Monadic Ray, so obviously this attack is a Multibody attack.) I scorched myself with Violet Light to transmute what was sticking to me or near me. (I saw a little me with Violet Light coming up from below my feet, burning as flames, higher than my head.) I took the “Goop,”4 Goddess Coded myself,and Green Lasered myself.2

 It's helpful to be aware of this toxine’s Etheric component to attack in order to understand the technology used against humans, to do something about it and to stand as a worthy opponent.

Péveameohtse! (Peh vey yum may oats): Go in a good way.

Now, go. Anchor the light. Hwa!

 

 

1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et-P2epLu4A&t=562s

2https://www.amazon.com.au/Interdimensional-Disturbances-Access-Denied-Essendon/dp/1735963100   

3https://chasnqi.blogspot.com/2021/08/an-idea-for-protection-against.html

4http://chasnqi.blogspot.com/2022/06/recovery-from-jab.html (Receipe at #2)

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment