Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Doctor Giving "The Vaccine Talk"

I have many stories around doctors trying to force various vaccines on me through the years. I want to tell you one related to my daughter, because it relates to the disease changing if in a vaccinated person, as well as fitting these times in which we live where doctors are to "educate" us now. Before my daughter could be enrolled in kindergarten in about 2004, I had to take her to a doctor.  The gentleman poured over her thin, new file, looked up at me and said, “Has anyone talked to you about vaccinations?”

“No, and I’d rather they didn’t.” (I had researched the subject thoroughly fifteen years before I even met my daughter’s father and have logged a few more years of research since.)

“Well,” he continued, “Do you know that three kids died of measles last year?” (This is a common ploy of pediatricians- try to induce fear in the uneducated mother.)

“Was it Atypical Measles?” (I am not an uneducated mother.)

“Ah,” he stumbled, “Ah, well, yes.”

“So that means the three who died were vaccinated.”

He was silent to my statement, not a question. (Atypical Measles occurs in those who have been vaccinated against measles. I personally prefer measles.)

I asked, “Could you please write on the chart that we’ve had the vaccination talk? Thanks.”


No comments:

Post a Comment