8 CommentsAsking for a friend...

  • Cousin in NZ: Asking for a friend...
    Where does all this knowledge that you know come from? Encyclopedias? I'm curious to Where you find your information when you swear you don't use the net. It's all wifi these days.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 6h
    • Paget Anne Hillebrand
      When you increase your frequency, you know things. True that I read more than "surf the net" by far. I also watch old DVD's. But I started being a researcher with cancer, asthma, and amenorrhea, because a 17 year old friend, Irene, suffered from all of them. First, I studied each. Second, I studied where all those roads led to...v*ccines. I found 13.1 on inserts that boldly informed people of a couple of things.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 6m
    • Paget Anne Hillebrand
      13.1 informs you that the makers of these shots have not tested them to see that they are not mutagenic, that they do not change your DNA. That means in some lot #, they do put mutagenic ingredients in.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 5m
    • Paget Anne Hillebrand
      They do not test for carcinogens nor to see if this shot impairs fertility. That means they do put things in certain lot #'s.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 4m
    • Paget Anne Hillebrand
      I found the engineered "v*ruses" before 1990! That means I found "gain of funct*on" and more.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 3m
    • Paget Anne Hillebrand
      I found men who were paid to spray mycoplasma on Winnipeg to cause cancer in those living there. The story was that they were testing to see if they could make people sick with a cold. Well, you and I are related to two who were living there at that time and both died having lived with a form of cancer.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 2m
    • Paget Anne Hillebrand
      I went to TCM school and within it, we had more than pre-med classes. I participated in two autopsies. I am a health care practitioner for CA. I did have healthy arguments with many of my Western Medical teachers who were doctors and nurses about v*ccines. I knew that they only were taught a small thing when they were at school...compared to the thousands of hours that I had "logged in."
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 1m
    • Paget Anne Hillebrand
      I also got a child well into adulthood without one single shot. Experience and Wisdom. That is where all this knowledge comes from.
        • Like
        • Reply
        • 4m
      • Paget Anne Hillebrand
        Oh, and I use ether cable, corded mouse and corded keyboard most of the time. When I want to to make a "meme," I have to use my phone. I do not have FB on my phone so I put the app there to make a meme and then delete it.
      • Oh and I am actually not into swearing anything. About the closest I've come is to say I will be considered an outlaw by AI, because I will not go on the social credit system.

      • Oh and I studied Bechamp, Vonderplanitz, and Horowitz, too...long ago. I saw the same scripts again and again. 1918 to 2020, Your measles shot doesn't work unless he has it to your c*vid shot doesn't work unless he has it, and soooo much more. In 1920, they did not call it "asymptomatic carrier," but they attempted the same concept. It succeeded in 2020 because the reactionaries had been dumbed down enough and they could be manipulated with whatever their screen of choice was.