Friday, December 10, 2021

Letter to Sheriff Villianueva & the Surgeon General

 

Notice to the Principle is notice to the Agent. 

Notice to the Agent is notice to the Principle.

Notice and the right to be heard.

 

 


10 December 2021

 

 

Sheriff Alex Villanueva

LA County Sheriff Department

211 W. Temple Street,

Los Angeles, CA 90012

 

 

Dear Sheriff Villanueva:

This communication is to introduce myself but also to give notice and to have the right to be heard. 

Enclosed is a copy of my affidavit of my notarized 'citizenship evidence' that is on file with the Secretary of State in the Department of State.  Please place this 'citizenship evidence' permanently and firmly in an administrative file that you make for me so it may be referenced, because if businesses try to stop me from gaining entrance and other attacks on my Constitutional protected Natural Rights occur again, then your office may be hearing a lot from me or about me.

I am certain that you have heard of the national, but here is a link for your review anyway.  Section 101(a)(21) of the INA defines the term “national” as “a person owing permanent allegiance to a state.” Section 101(a)(22) of the INA provides that the term “national of the United States” includes all U.S. citizens. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/us-citizenship/Certificates-Non-Citizen-Nationality.html and https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/Advice-about-Possible-Loss-of-US-Nationality-Dual-Nationality/Dual-Nationality.html.   Though I am outside federal words on paper, I conduct myself as if this is Heaven under God; as if I am watched by God and held accountable by God, though I am not religious.  I am certainly not trying to “get away” with anything.

I wanted to give notice because of the inappropriate measures that are occurring in our community related to a pharmaceutical and to covering this nostril, this nostril, and this mouth all at the same time.  I had to leave my job as a sign language interpreter with LAUSD after 28 years because they would not let me opt out of experiments on humanity and would not allow me to practice my spirituality my way.  (I am not a Muslim and do not cover my face.  And no test had ever been done on humanity related to constant mask-wearing prior to March 2020.  This is the experiment, and I am in the control group.  At the time I left LAUSD, the pharmaceutical was not being forced on employees as it was later.)  By the way, I have studied vaccines and engineered viruses closely since at least 1987.  I had healthy arguments and discussions with many of my teachers in various medical classes.  I raised a pureblood child to adulthood in the hostile environment of Los Angeles despite words on paper trying to force me to vaccinate this child.  Purebloods can be well-adjusted adults who do not need drugs or a comfort animal as many of the vaccinated peers do.  Pharmaceutical companies do not have purebloods as customers for life, which is upsetting to those that profit from these companies.

I have written to multiple agencies requesting proof of a “covid” isolate because I know the truth about viruses and computer simulations.  I have FOIA requested proof of an isolate from health directors Xavier Becerra, Dr. Tomás Aragón, and our very own Dr. Barbara Ferrer.  All have ignored me, and I have moved to the second step of exhausting my remedies following court protocol.  I have FOIA requested the same from Mayors Garcetti and Garcia, and County Supervisor Kathryn Barger.  Since they have implemented the SafePass, they must have the isolate at their fingertips, as well as proof that separating purebloods from those who have received the pharmaceutical is beneficial to society.  I have also requested to see this proof on separating society.  You will be hearing more from me on this because I will be asking for more papers to be placed in my file and would like you to read them.  As any other individual, I may hold officials, such as directors of health departments and LA City Council members accountable.  I may need your support.   

As a national, I am outside any jurisdiction that denies Constitutionally protected Natural Rights, and this means I am outside the jurisdiction for forced certificate of vaccination ID and the covering of this nostril with this nostril simultaneously with this mouth in order to gain entrance to any place. I am a human and we breathe through those orifices.  I see reactionaries robbing stores and yet the Long Beach police recently treated me with disrespect as if I was a criminal because I chose not to cover this nostril and this nostril simultaneously with this mouth, despite my affidavit being on file with Blinken and Chief Luna, and despite a passport card that could have been read with the Pass System.  I am holding in consciousness that I can depend on you to stand up for Natural Rights over ridiculous words on paper based on computer simulation hype only. 

Again, please place this letter, the affidavit, and the envelope (which shows I am a private, not a public, individual) in my administrative file that you make for me.  I realize that once upon a time, files were for criminals, but now that the innocent are being targeted and mistreated, we need files, too.    Thank you for taking the time to know me.

 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

Paget 

 

 11 December 2021

 

 

Dr. Vivek Hallegere Murthy 

Office of the Surgeon General

US Department of Health & Human Services

200 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, DC 20201

 

Re: Freedom of Information Act Request

 

Dear Dr. Murthy:

The purpose of this letter is to request information pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C., section 552.  As one living here feeling the effects of your recommendations, I am sending this detailed request.

 The HHS website states, “The U.S. Surgeon General is the Nation’s Doctor, providing Americans with the best scientific information available on how to improve their health and reduce the risk of illness and injury” and “The USPHS mission is to protect, promote, and advance the health of our nation.”  In line with this, you must have the following information on hand and so please provide me with a copy:

·       produce evidence that SARS-COV2 (and all its names ie: coronavirus that is natural, contagious and harmful; covid-19 that is natural, contagious and harmful) has been isolated not using PCR—which is not a test and cannot isolate a virus—nor by a computer-generated guess, but definitive proof that a natural virus has been isolated that is a contagion.

·       produce all records describing the isolation of a SARS-COV2 virus, directly from a sample taken from an expired body, where the patient sample was not put with any other source of genetic material, for example hepatocytes, monkey kidney epithelial cells (Cercopithecus aethiops), or the like. To be clear, “isolation” means the act of separating a thing from everything else.  I am not requesting records where “isolation of SARS-COV2” refers to a culturing of a thing, or how something such as the PCR functions related to this or a sequencing of a thing.  To clarify, I am requesting all such records that are in the possession, custody or control of your office or any U. S. federal department whether downloaded to a computer or device, printed in a hard copy, or held in some fashion.

·       produce evidence of an Omicron variant having been isolated not using PCR—which is not a test and cannot isolate a virus—exists.  Definitive proof that it is a natural virus that has been isolated and that it is a contagion.

·       produce evidence of an Omicron variant isolated directly from a sample taken from a live body and an expired body, where neither patient sample was put with other sources of genetic material for example hepatocytes, monkey kidney epithelial cells (Cercopithecus aethiops), or the like.

·       provide evidence on subjects who have received any of the covid vaccines proving that they do not transmit the virus.  Please include all subjects who started the study.  Please do not call only two out of two one hundred percent.  Please state your answer on subjects by their number, ie 100 who received the shot were around 100 non-receivers of the shot.  Twenty of the non-shot receivers became ill and the pathogen was isolated from them.  Also state how many and which company’s shot(s) was or were received by those who had the shot.

·       provide evidence on subjects who have received any of the covid vaccines proving that they cannot “catch” the virus.  Again, an example would be 100 who received this shot were placed in a room with 100 ill patients for X amount of time.  None became ill.  The 100 ill patients had the isolate to prove they were sick with a natural, contagious virus.

·       provide evidence that proves that segregating the population who have not received this pharmaceutical from those who have stops the spread of the natural, contagious virus.

·       provide proof that individual humans covering two nostrils and a mouth simultaneously stops the spread of that isolate and that without a mask, spread happens.  Provide proof that this occurs with humans and an authentic isolate, not a computer simulation.

·       provide proof that individual humans covering two nostrils and a mouth simultaneously is safe for those humans; not computer simulations but an authentic isolate with real humans.

 Health departments and officials alike cannot show evidence of an isolate that is known to be natural and contagious, yet alone prove that current covid measures protect against it.  Thus, I am reaching out to you.  Since you support covid measures, you must have the evidence of an authentic virus in real humans, not a computer simulation and I am requesting that proof.

Please limit your search of the above items from October 2019 to December 2021.

 If any part or all of the materials or information is withheld under a FOIA exemption, please provide a list of the information withheld and mark any deleted sections.  Please list the specific exemptions that form the basis for any deletion of a document or the complete withholding of a document.

 I am a US National exhausting remedies to get to the truth.  This is my first step with you.  If there is a natural, contagious pathogen as a reason to support covid measures, then you must have the paperwork nearby... I am requesting a hard copy.  Thank you. 

 As provided for by section 552(a)6(A)(i) of the Freedom of Information Act, please provide your reply within twenty (20) business days.  Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. 

 

 Sincerely,

 https://ahtrimble.com/2021/07/17/who-is-us-surgeon-general-vivek-hallegere-murthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment