Wednesday, March 3, 2021

What Else Don’t I know?

 

I learned that the government establishes legislation to legally harm Genetic humans.

I thought, What else don’t I know?

 

I learned that the Judicial District is hiding within the District of Columbia and that the District of Columbia thinks that it owns Australia and the corporation known as the UNITED STATES.

I thought, What else don’t I know?

 

I learned that history, as taught in schools, is not simply the narratives of the victors of wars, but something far sinister involving the destruction of civilizations that came before, and true, lost liberation that had once been experienced by all.

I thought, What else don’t I know?

 

I learned that the manipulation of Genetic humans involves the moon and its establishment in the first place.

I thought, What else don’t I know?

 

I learned that many Genetic humans are too immature to rise above war consciousness and build their prisons and chains with hate and judgment.

I thought, What else don’t I know?

 

Then, it dawned on me that I am seeing the veil parting, because I acknowledge the veil in the first place when many grasp every story ever told, presented as Truth so they cannot see the veil nor that it is lifting.

I thought, What else don’t I see?

 

I thought, What else don’t I know? and I see.  I see it coming.  As has occurred many times before when one is able to join humans from both very near and far who are able to question and acknowledge outside the narrative of the day.

I thought, Wow, every day, I see more!

 

I learned that Western Medicine has been hijacked to make Genetic humans sickly and dependent on a god outside of themselves, elusive, but ready to grant health…one day.

I sighed and thought, What else don’t I know?

 

I learned that the TV is there to cast spells.

I thought, Then, shouldn’t we turn it off?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment