Saturday, August 7, 2021

Letter to Xavier Becerra US Department of Health and Human Services-Proof of Isolate


[Here is my letter to the department of health.  Last time, I did not send it with tracking, nor did I mention the Freedom of Information Act.  If this one is ignored, I will send it registered.  (My signature, return address and tracking are not pictured.) 

Please send letters such as this to your state and county health departments.  If I get a response saying there is no isolate, my next step is to try to fly without a mask using the letter as proof that we do not need to follow “covid era” protocols. (To be clear. Light-bearer humans know that we are consciousness and do not need permission to Be. I will be doing this demonstration for Genetic humans and successive humans who believe they are prisoners to what some authority outside them dictates to them.)

 I use Olde English whenever I can, but since it is difficult to read, I try to use important words such as U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and my name in that font.]

 


August 7, 2021

 

Xavier Becerra, Secretary

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

200 Independence Avenue, S. W.

Washington, D.C. 20201

 

 

Dear Mr. Becerra or to Whom It May Concern:

The Freedom of Information Act ensures that we are informed.  Under the Freedom of Information Act, I am requesting written answers to the following:

·        produce evidence that SARS-COV-2 (and all its names i.e.: coronavirus that is natural, contagious and harmful; covid-19 that is natural, contagious and harmful) has been isolated not using PCR—which is not a test and cannot isolate a virus—but definitive proof that a natural virus has been isolated that is a contagion.

·        produce all records describing the isolation of a SARS-COV-2 virus, directly from a sample taken from an expired body, where the patient sample was not put with any other source of genetic material, for example hepatocytes, monkey kidney epithelial cells (cercpothecus aethiops), or the like.

To be clear, “isolation” means the action of separating a thing from everything else.  I am not requesting records where “isolation of SARS-COV-2” refers to a culturing of a thing, or how something such as the PCR process functions related to this or Lyme, HIV, chlamydia, or a sequencing of a thing.  To clarify, I am requesting all such records that are in the possession, custody or control of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or any U.S. federal department whether downloaded to a computer or device, printed in a hard copy, or held in some fashion.  I; however, am requesting a hard copy.   

Certain manipulations are looming, so please respond by September 1, 2021.  I posted this Freedom of Information Act request through the Judicial District to make this document as the court.  Notice on the envelope; my signature was cancelled.  Please respond.  Thank-you.  Tracking also informed me when it arrived.  I understand a few days have elapsed due to vetting the post.

 

Sincerely yours,

 


Thank-you, Christine Massey.

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Health-Canada-FinalResponse-A-2020-00208-2020-06-13.pdf


For ideas on protection and for more information about the Genetic and successive humans, please read, Interdimensional Disturbances Access Denied.

https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/paget-anne-of-essendon-/interdimensional-disturbances-access-denied/paperback/product-kjjp5n.html?page=1&pageSize=4

No proof in England https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/679566/response/1625332/attach/html/2/872%20FOI%20All%20records%20describing%20isolation%20of%20SARS%20COV%202.pdf.html

http://chasnqi.blogspot.com/2021/07/change-my-mind.html?m=1


8/14/21 Added this on the black box warning on the bot & clot $hot.

Blk box warning (if I copied correct link.)https://www.bitchute.com/video/VznYR8nATRj1/

No comments:

Post a Comment