Friday, August 27, 2021

Letter to Zuckerberg

 


August 27, 2021


Mark Zuckerberg, Founder,

Facebook Headquarters

1 Hacker Way

Menlo Park, CA 94025

 

Dear Mr. Zuckerberg,

As a national, I am a non-resident to the residency and alien to the citizenship of the Fourteenth Amendment.  I am writing to you as living man demanding that you stop harassing me with Fact Checkers and informing me that my posts do not meet “community standards.”  I have freedom of speech as a national. 

I have posted a physical letter to this place and sent an e-mail to your office, copying one to Mr. Blinken, the Secretary of State.

It seems my FB page is the only Paget Anne Hillebrand.  Please adjust my Facebook account immediately so that I may freely post, comment, like, et cetera as I please under the Constitution.  Thank-you.



Sincerely,

 

Paget Hillebrand


[This has tracking, so I will send e-mails when it's close to being delivered.]




No comments:

Post a Comment