Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Rescinding Contract With DMV




I knew I would not be renewing my license as I will not go on the Real ID.  But also, part of becoming liberated is rescinding the driver’s license. I do not have to get educated on how to be liberated off-duty while maintaining a license since I am not a driver for commerce.

I have sent away for my spectacular driving record, which I will have in the folder that goes with me in my conveyance that will not be registered.  I will not be licensed.  Two and a half weeks before my next birthday, the DMV will be receiving a copy of my original contract with them with my signature across it rescinding the contract.  (Before my license expires, so it's completely mine to rescind.) My cover letter will state that I am rescinding number C###### because I am leaving their jurisdiction. They will be informed that Bonta will be CCed, since a copy of all of this will be sent to Attorney General Bonta for my administrative file.

Should I ever end up in the legal fiction court, part of what I can do is summon my administrative file.  My affidavit of citizenship evidence is there and this paper will be there, too.  I have stated that I am no longer in their jurisdiction.  We shall see how it goes.

I had to think about how to send a letter with a stamp, but finally remembered.  Since this is just to receive information, I do not want to stand out.  (I did add small touches of being a private dweller, though.) I will send my contract back to them through the Judicial District as living man, which means my signature will be the stamp.  I will send it registered mail, which means my cover letter and the copy will get bopped...their stamp.  It will have a green card return.

 

First, last names

c/o #### Street

City, California #####

 

 

29 March 2022

 

 

Department of Motor Vehicles
Public Operations-MS G199
PO Box 944247
Sacramento, CA 94232-2470

 

Re: CPRA Request for original driver’s contract I signed in 19##

 

Dear Public Operations:

 

Under the California Public Records Act § 6250 and as is stated on the DMV website, “California Vehicle Code (CVC) §1808 and the Public Records Act (Government Code §6253 et seq.) provide that information collected by DMV is generally considered public information and is subject to inspection by the public,” I am requesting a copy of my original contract with the DMV back in 19##.  Could you please e-mail it to me at lightbearer@PagetAnneofEssendon.com, or mail it to me at the address above? If there is a fee, please send a bill with the hard copy and I will send it off immediately upon receipt.  Please inform me if the cost will exceed $5.

 

Please realize that my name was Jane Jones back in 19##.  Officially, Jane Anne Jones and I dwelled at #### Drive, City, California 9####.

 

The California Public Records Act requires a response within ten business days.  If access to the records I am requesting will take longer, please contact me with information about when I might expect copies or the ability to inspect the requested records.

 If you deny any or all of this request, please cite each specific exemption you feel justifies the refusal to release the information and notify me of the appeal procedures available to me under the law.


Thank you for considering my request.


Sincerely,


First last name

(###) ###-####

 

 4/2/2022 added Patrick Devine says that your driver's number stays on the books until you shut down postal savings account.  We just don't know it. 1 hr 39 seconds. You may think they can't, but they can still run charges against that driver's number.  Same with the vehicle if registered once.  

please excuse mistakes such as "non-citizen National" & Mr. Smith.  They were meaning US National and Mr. Anderson.

This is a help to you becoming the banker/post master and not going on social credit system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnALQSdCOYI

No comments:

Post a Comment