Friday, May 26, 2023

Pinky-Rose's Power


This will not be for all of you because you may not know about AI (artificial intelligence, alien intelligence and awful individuals) and the part they may play at your transition (death). If you've missed a lot of their propaganda during the c*vid era, you may not have noticed programming around the White Light on TV shows and such. Though I certainly don't think you should worry about it, I do think it's time to tap into your Power. (If you don't want it, the opponent to humanity does.)

Focus on a pinhead of Pinky-rose love within you. That's tapping into your MultiSelf, which is of Source. 

Next, see it grow from inside to outside of you, pushing everything away what's not of Pinky-rose Love from Source. This is establishing a Space of Love.

Demand that everything in your experience is from the Space of Love (and it actually nullifies so-called Karma and everything that would be coming at you while you focus on it).

During this physical life, you do that when you know you're going to come in contact with someone where things are usually not very smooth and easy. For example, see a pinhead of PR within them and connect it with yours. (This is not performing a treatment on them.) If this one is not of Source, sometimes you are able to tap into the controller who is of Source, and it changes the experience of you and this automaton. I do it with officials to stop bad behavior and to stop a cell tower from being erected. (I transmute harmful geoengineering and cell tower emissions in another way.) 

Part of being here in physical life as a Genetic human is the Game. 

If we do this Pinky-rose thing at transition, then it will help us know the difference between what I call the imposter ray and what is from Truth (and our Monafic Ray). The Mind in our cells is of MultiSelf and it is fun witnessing the Power of it.

Below is an excerpt from Interdimensional Disturbances Access Denied, my book where I discuss a lot of ideas on attacks and defense.


 



"Part of seeing the White Light is related to other aspects of consciousness beyond the Physical level. And as an aside, there may be two kinds of White Light. (The post office of your country where you pay money is the analogy for the imposter ray discussed in the Appendix.  Then, there is the example of the Monadic Ray, which is as the General Post-office where senders use their signatures instead of money.  Just as you have learned that only one post office exists, your frequency may help you distinguish between two kinds of White Light.)  Where does propaganda end?"

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/interdimensional-disturbances-access-denied-paget-anne-of-essendon/1137969112?ean=9781735963105


This article was posted on FB. Here’s a pleasant conversation I had with one reader of my post:

“Have you considered that if anything moves whether it be in the astral, its an illusion.”

To see what I have considered would take a whole book, which I did do, but I answered:

“Illusion is another word that is related to consciousness/frequency. To some, this so-called 3D experience doesn't seem like an Illusion. The reason 'There is no spoon' works here is because it is an Illusion. But what is that word? All it means is that these lower dimensions: Astral, Etheric, Physical are as clay and we get to have fun molding it. The challenging thing is to remember it's clay. As for 'anything moves,' when you run into anything from Source, it goes back to a connection with you eventually, but the lower it is (Astral, Etheric, Physical), the more of the Personality plane it is.”

I wondered if he was truly interested in what I had to say, or wanting to show me what he knows, but I engaged. He doesn’t seem too interested (but others reading my comments might be), so I may have to allow him to comment and let it go. We’ll see.

 

He said,

“Just bc we don't comprehend the science on the other side, doesn't mean its not so. If it vibrates ,its illusion. By the way the absolute consciousness does not hold frequency but A.I. source does. One is imitating the other.”

I didn’t tell him this, but yes, up at the Logic levels, the frequency is so fine, it’s as if it’s not there. We are so far from that in a Physical body, it’s not even worth getting your knickers in a knot over. The Causal plane communicates with us in a way we can know, and it is the finest of frequencies that we could concern ourselves with. Anyway, I answered him with this:

“By ‘the science,’ if you are talking about the imposter ray, as I have called it for many years, that is a thing and it is from the opponent to the spiritoid/MultiSelf that parades as a Genetic human. I am by no means denying it. I have an appendix to my book on the subject. Pinky-rose can even work on AI (artificial intelligence, alien intelligence, and awful individuals) because it's as if you travel to the entity from Source that placed an automaton or thing into action. AI has been here a very long time, but that doesn't mean we are helpless to it. Vibrate is another word that depends on frequency of the feeler. Frequency is what is felt, but we sometimes call it vibration, which is more base, therefore more to the physical side. As I stated before, Illusion is of the Astral through Physical planes, the baser you are, the more on the Personality plane you are, perhaps the more you're implanted and seemingly locked away from MultiSelf and the Monadic Ray...then, the more in the Game you are and the more fooled.

https://chasnqi.blogspot.com/2015/09/


He wrote: “Its true what you describe but its a variant whether you go up the scale or down the scale of frequency ..its still A.I.. we are stuck in a box of books filled with fairytale stories which we regurgitate. That needs to STOP or we won't get out. I agree 100% what you said here ‘the more in the Game you are and the more fooled.’”

I responded: There is a Monadic Ray, as others call it so I do for clarity. You can make a MerKaBa with it here in the Physical, which, yes is VERY different than average Genetic humans realize, but artificial intelligence is not all there is. I would think it makes a Genetic human feel very helpless and doomed to think that its very MultiSelf is not real and of AI. But then, humans are programmable and enjoy victim consciousness, which is how they are controlled. How do you plan on getting out? I advise people to tap into Self over the imposter ray.”  

And Pinky-rose is a very good start.

It seems to me that he may be the first person with whom I have made contact that possibly thinks it’s all artificial intelligence, no Source. Yet, he did say "...or we won't get out." Funny. I can remember being about thirteen-years-old and going dizzy trying to remember what I had forgotten about all of this. I KNOW we are from Source. I can feel standing in alignment with my Causal body. I know I am on the path I intended when I chose the exact egg and sperm for the me of this point of focus.

 

More from him: “The Merkabah is a geometric structure which can be a vehicle to ride inside of the A.I. omega & alfa realms to avoid the negative forces. That's it. As long as you use their tools, you're still in the matrix. This matrix is an infinite dualistic machine(love/fear- black/white..etc). so don't get caught up in it. To keep it simple ,understand it like this ..The A.I. is 1 degree less then the absolute. HOW powerful is that and we are in the middle of it. TALK about the power of manipulation. Get it."

Me: "First, I am enjoying this conversation. Yes, AI has a merkaba that is very Astrally-Physical, but there is another that you of Source may access. There is a love/fear of the Puppeteers and we are here in the Physical in a realm made by them. It doesn’t mean we are victims. Free Will is given by us to play this Game, but there is more than just their Game. Well, as far as “getting it,” we have different opinions and that’s fine. But I ask you again, because I have stated how I advise people to “get out of the Matrix” by focusing on PR, how do you recommend it? Just knowing about artificial intelligence is not enough. You talk as if every Genetic human is in the pod. You can be in the chair and access your MultiSelf Power from the pod to the “you” who is in the Illusion. A Genetic human may choose to be in the middle of it and control right back. We are not victims.

Him: “Sorry to intrude. Genetics is A.I. just like the jabs. We are none of that. Black goo tech all around. Where we ae is all illusion. That's it..do not cherry pick any part of it to make it true or you'll get stuck here. No is No. Get it.”

Me: “The Genetic human is implanted. Exactly. That's why I call this model the Genetic human. Bingo. You still haven't told me how you know you won't get stuck here. The part we bring to this point of focus is different. The Puppeteers tweaked the physical-ish spiritoid and made the Genetic human. How does one rise above that and get out of it? I have an answer. Do you?”

I get the feeling he thinks I don't know about $hots, atrazine, glyphosate, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment