Saturday, May 6, 2023

Where I Am Presently

 


I am Living Man who stands in alignment with the Sound of Self. (Man in legal and scientific definitions is man or womb-man/woman.) When I send lawful Notices or letters through the mail, I use the General Post-Office in order to purposefully stand outside the District of Columbia and its corporation as Living Man. http://chasnqi.blogspot.com/2019/12/envelope-markings-explained.html

In 2021, I became a US National and attempted to have authorities treat me differently than a slave because of it. Naturally, since the idea is using the District of Columbia itself, it didn’t do much for me. The only thing I noticed was that Pasadena was slower at implementing its SafePass ($hots or you can’t enter), and that may have been coincidence. No-one cared about me being a National. I don’t bother with that nonsense now.

Standing in alignment with the Sound of Self is what makes a difference. I told a cop he had no authority over me, and he bounced off my aura (a ball of defense I had placed myself in with my Mind). And with cops being so easily controlled due to the 5G and Wi-Fi in their cars, it is not a good idea to take them on. (Think of the homeless guy in The Matrix. You feel fine around him, but an Agent can jump into him and make him a different opponent.) I have posted Warnings and Contracts around and within my home for defense.

https://chasnqi.blogspot.com/2022/01/protection-for-tis-targeted-individuals.html

I recommend learning both Law and Legalese to know the opponent to humanity and to be a worthy opponent—but also to learn to carry yourself appropriately with the non-physical “court.” Read way more than I list here just to have an understanding of those who came before us, what rules they lived under, and what worked and what didn’t.

·       Frédéric Bastiat’s The Law (and all his work)

·       Emer de Vattel’s The Law of Nations

·       Luther Stearns Cushing’s Lex Parliamentaria Americana (for reasons stated above and because in the USA, states use this as a basis for their legislation)

Due to other interests, I also learned Law and Status of various tribes of Amerindians. Perhaps you would be interested in Law and Status of those of other countries. It offers a fuller view on this subject that I could have never anticipated, having previously no interest in Law until I had to protect my child from the agents of the government around va((ines and cell towers. Later, the C*vid Psychological Operation Era called for more learning.

I recommend Dr. Graves’ “How to Win in Court” to simply learn about court and procedure, but in the hopes that you’ll never need to go that way. For one thing, you learn the psychology of your opponents.

www.HowToWinInCourt.com?refercode=AD0047

 Learn how to be wise when handing in paperwork to the clerks who will attempt to intimidate you and unlawfully deny taking your papers. Wear a camera nonchalantly, perhaps on a lanyard and it won’t look as if it’s on. This is for when you file paperwork against the clerk’s for behaving unlawfully. It is not their job to read your papers and to pass judgement. If you do things intelligently, “court” may be held here, proceeding no further with the issue lawfully solved.

Naturally, do not allow SMART water or electric meters on your home. There are various ways to go about this. Basically, you do not give agents of the government permission to trespass. This is for you to search out yourself. I usually connect a pin-head of Pinky-rose Love from within me to a pin-head of it within those around me demanding a Space of Love to bypass any “karma,” or past history coming into play. This also works against another’s ill-intent. This is not a healing, it’s communicating with Source within the opponent or the handler of the non-Source automaton that is under one of Source’s control. Violet Cubes of Light have freed opponents before me of control temporarily so I could leave a situation. There are both physical and non-physical approaches to what we perceive as obstacles.

There’s a lot more to learn and to do. This is roughly where I am presently.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment