Tuesday, May 16, 2023

The Opponent to Humanity Know That Towers Are Abusive


What's very telling is in 2019 when I stopped that cell tower from being built near my home, I cited abuse because I wasn't allowed to cite health issues as my reasons thanks to the Federal Telecommunications Act of 1996 Section 704.

Guys... I cited abuse. I won because I proved it was abusive!
Towers and antennas are being constructed like crazy even though they know that they're abusive!



On stopping the tower in Southern California in 2019.



Any fight, for example, stopping EMF attacks on humanity and other lifestreams, includes a non-physical aspect. There is what humans call the "spiritual" as a very important component to the good fight. Here is an excerpt taken from my book, Interdimensional Disturbances Access Denied showing the spiritual side of how I fought to not have a cell tower erected near my home.







No comments:

Post a Comment