Monday, July 6, 2015

My Health-My Choice

Personally, I feel equipped to decide for myself how I want to define health for myself. The key here is FOR MYSELF. If the government's idea of health has anything to do with drugs that will harm my liver and kidneys, or vaccines that will cheat me of natural (true) immunity while placing toxins in my system, or regular visits to doctors who practice a medicine that I don't respect (due to it being repair work only, not true healing), then I don't want it.

Even if their idea included Snowlotus Essential Oils, Esoteric Acupuncture, and Dr. Dale's Homeopathy, what gives them the right to make any legislation related to it?

My Health. My Choice.

Healthy ='s Heal Thy (self).   There's no "government" in Healthy!



See:
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/healthy-people-2020-and-decade-vaccines?page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment